Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Time Out For Women Weekend Photos





We had a lot of fun last weekend at the Time Out For Women Conference in Seattle! If anyone read my mom's blog you would hear quite another side of the storybut here are the pictures of our adventurious weekend. the conference was held at the Seattle Symphony Hall. It was beautiful. I tried to get a good picture of the stage but the camera wouldn't really adjust. We stayed at this beautiful hotel called the Fairmont. It was a block away from the Symphony Hall so we had to walk in the Seattle rain a lot. Luckily we had some extra change for the cab. The last day we were given 80 minutes for lunch. I thought we were closer to the pier than we were so I led my mom and Rachael on a treasure hunt through the Pike Place market. On the way we met a clown doing balloon animals, some fresh produce and flowers, and finally a secret hidden restaurant up above the Pier called the Chez Shea (Che-Che) it was beautiful and over looked the Pier. It was so much fun and I think we will make plans to return next year now that we know our way around. But on the home we hit a little snow and my mom did very well making it through the pass until we got to North Bend and got lost trying to find the outlet malls. But we found them got some good deals and made it home!

5 comments:

Jodie said...

I am glad that ya'll had such a great time! Thanks for the pics! You weren't cold were you Mishelle?

Mishelle Noyes said...

Ya, I caught a nasty cold the minute we hit Seattle! Then I was freezing the whole time but I don't remember that part it was too much fun!

Cox Family News said...

I'm glad you got the pictures back ok. It was a fun week end and I'm glad we went.
Love, Mom

Dale Obrochta said...

Who says balloon are just for kids.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Hey Mishelle, it is Heather Wynn, now Fabian. I just noticed your blog on Cherise's! I cannot believe how much your family has grown and how big the kids are! It is has been so long since I have seen you! I am glad I can see what is going on with you guys through your blog!