Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dumb Dog Part Two ( read part one below)



So I left the story last night with the dog locked in the car. Well, Kyle made it home in record speed to come help his helpless wife. He grabbed a bat( I told him to get his gun) but the caveman in him wanted to fight it with his bare hands. So he opened the door and the thing ran off. Kyle couldn't catch it. So he jumped in his car and followed it to find out where it lived. It ran forever and he never found out where it lived. So he came back home and went into play practice. About 9:30 I was sitting on the couch watching tv when I heard something on the porch. I looked out and there was the stupid dog!! It saw me peek out and it started jumping up on the window and scratching at the door! Barking and whimpering to let it in!!! I think his name is KOJO! So I called Kyle and told him to be prepared when he got home because the dog was outside. I sat there for another hour while it barked and whimpered and scratched at the door. When Kyle got home it ran away when it saw him. So Kyle came inside and made a nice "treat" of D-Con and hotdogs for him and set it on the porch. So if it returned it would have something nice and tasty to eat...the "treat" was gone this morning and I haven't seen the dog yet.

4 comments:

Cox Family News said...

I hope the nice dinner Kyle fed the dog doesn't cause him to become angrier and more vicious! I guess when you live in the country you need to take matters in your own hands. I hope I don't ever make Kyle mad.
Mom

Jodie said...

Gosh Mishelle, do you ever catch a break? I am glad that ya'll are OK. I wonder if Kojo just wanted somebody to play with? Of course, jumping into a car isn't the best way to do it. I hope the dog doesn't come back to bother ya'll anymore.

Taylor and Melissa said...

Gosh I can't wait to hear part three. I'm hooked! What happens to the dog?!!

melanie said...

Scary! But I'm laughing so hard at the 'tasty treat' Kyle left him. Dogs scare the crap out of me, I would be so mad at the police for not helping out. I'm glad it didn't get you or the kids.