Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Internet is a wonderful thing!

So you can find anything about anything on the internet. So I was sneaking around one day on you tube and came upon a facinating discovery. So here it is...Jason choose Molly from the very beginning. He never really even chose Melissa. But that wouldn't make a very interesting ending to the story so ABC decided to pay Jason, Melissa and Molly BIG money to act out a very different ending. It's all written out. Molly and Jason have been dating for quite some time now. His proposal to Melissa was staged and acted out. She never really even got hurt. It's all an act. Now they have a great story line to start 2009's Bachelorette. And guess what...it's already staged too. It's like Soap Opera's. I remember when Bob was trying to win Trista's heart. Oh we all fell in love with Bob. And then do you remember what he did at the end of his Bachelor show? He didn't propose to anyone! Do you remember what hit the media after that? He said he was told what to do and what to say every minute of the show. Nothing was real it was all a set up. But if you want to follow the drama Ellen Degeneres is having Melissa on the show on Thursday and Jason and Molly will be on her show on Friday. And let me tell you today she was not happy with Jason so I can't wait to watch her chew him out on Friday!
Happy TV watching everyone! What would we do with out reality tv!

2 comments:

Cox Family News said...

If this is true I am really suprised that sweet little Jason would go along with it. Why would he want to be made out to be such a jerk. He has a son who will grow up with a daddy that everyone hates. I guess money is more important to alot of people. I really don't want to see Melissa be the bachlorette. I guess I'm done with the bachelor and the bachlorette. Maybe Ed & I can do a reality show. "happily ever after" We wouldn't even have to have a script!

Jodie said...

Are you serious? Were did you find that? I have to go read it now!! I am off to search the internet!!