Thursday, March 12, 2009

The need's of a woman...


you know it's time for a vacation when the laundry is a mountain high, the dishes are piled to the ceiling and you can't find the energy anymore to care. So my Mom, Rachael and I are heading to Seattle this weekend to go and enjoy the 2009 Time Out For Women Conference. Yeah! I feel guilty for leaving Kyle with the kids and the housekeeping responsibilites but I think it will do more good than harm. Quite honestly I am pooped and need a break! I am so excited!!

6 comments:

Cox Family News said...

So am I!
Mom

Jodie said...

Good for ya'll! I hope ya'll have fun!

ab5cgang said...

Dont feel bad. Mommy needs time to her self some times. Enjoy your weekend and have fun. I think when I leave the house and the kids to Brent it reminds him just how luck he is ;).

AOlson said...

Seriously Mishelle! Hae a great time and DO NOT FEEL GUILTY! It's good for Kyle to see what you do. Have a great time. I wanted to go with you guys SO bad! Next year for sure!

Anna said...

I love TimeOut, it will be so worth it. The men have to take over sometimes.

melanie said...

I love Time Out! Have fun, fun. Kyle and the kids will totally survive. Don't sweat it, you deserve it!