Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What am i an alien experiement?

Two months ago I went to the doctor to determine what had caused a breakout of hives to take over my body. We couldn't figure it out. So I went home and took a huge dose of Benedryl. Sooo...fast forward to two months later at 3 o'clock this morning. I was awoken by a loud sound outside our house. In my subconcious memory I remembered hearing a distinct rumble. I just passed it off as a large truck on the road. but...to my surprise I had noticed that the hives had returned. So talking with the doctor today we have both determined that because we can not find out what exactly is causing the hives I have been chosen as an alien experiment! The loud rumbling outside of my house must have been my friends leaving to go back to there planet and as they are watching on their Alien TV Realty show "Unsolved Human Mysteries" and laughing as I itch and scratch myself to death I hope they are getting their kicks out of my termoil!

2 comments:

Cox Family News said...

I know for absolute assurity that you are not alien! But I do remember having a terrible body itch while I was carrying you. It lasted for a month and I itched day and night. No hives though. It has to be something you ate - or maybe you just need a vacation!
Mom

AOlson said...

Mishelle!!! So glad to see you in blog land! Maybe you aren't the alien. Maybe your "visitors" where there to see Kyle and you caught the alien cooties:) LOL. Ha Ha. Just kidding.

Anyway, welcome to the addiction of blogging!! I hope you figure out what is causing those hives.