Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Bachelor Highlights











(Shannon, Nikki, and Megan)


I just wanted to voice my over excited reflief that Nikki and Megan are gone! I am sad about Shannon being gone, I think she is adorable, maybe a little depressing at times but adorable. Megan was such a witch, Jason was so smart to get rid of her! Nikki is beautiful and could pose as Sandra Bollocks double, but her personality is not "Wife" potential yet. She needs to have her heart broken a few more times to appreciate long term relationships. Okay so that's my opinion. I am ruiting for Melissa! She is ADORABLE! And she has this great chemistry with Jason! I do like Molly too but Melissa is the ONE! You go Melissa! I can't wait for next weeks episode. In the meantime I'll be dreaming of you Jason!

2 comments:

Cox Family News said...

There you go Mishelle - cheering for the underdog. Shannon I mean. I am glad to see her gone. Tired of her begging Jason to pick her. She was way to needy and I'm sure she is going to be so embarrarsed when she watches the tapes. But I'm rooting for Melissa also. They do have a way of stearing us toward who they want us to like but I think she's genuine.
Mom

Seth and CarolAnn said...

So Seth just stumbled on to your blog this morning and he showed it to me and I was so so happy to know that I am not the only one in the whole world who is watching the Bachelor this season! I especially loved your commentary! I have to say though that I'm not so crazy about Melissa, I'm more of a Jillian fan. I guess we will just have to see! :)