Friday, January 16, 2009

Kyle is having a birthday ya'll !!



So last year Kyle turned the BIG 30! I am kicking myself for not doing something big and extravagant. So this year I am making it up to him. He will be turning 31 and I have reserved the VIP room at Michael's on the Lake Restaurant. I know most of you want to watch the new President Inauguration but we are going to start the party at 7 pm and the Inaguration will be on in the bar on the big screens so you don't have to miss it. So those of you who want to come and celebrate his birthday it will be on Tuesday, January 20th at 7 pm in the VIP room at Michael's on the Lake restaurant. We will provide appetizers and dessert, but if you want to order your own entree they will have an open menu at your own cost. Call me if you have any questions 509-431-0322. Sorry but no kids please :-)

2 comments:

Mike and Shaurie Berlin said...

Hey you were suppose to let me now when you got one of these. It's good to see you in the blogging world. I hope you guys have fun at Kyle's birthday party. I wish we could be there. Love and miss ya!

Unknown said...

hey stranger! I am having problems grabbing your link?!! what is the address?

oh, Happy Birthday Kyle! and cute new doo Mishelle...love the blog!