Friday, November 6, 2009

The Best Stuff on Earth Just Got Better




Being away from the Blog world for a while was sure lonely! It's crazy how life just gets away from you for a while. As you may all know my time at Great Links came to an end on October 11. I said good bye to five years of hard work and dedication. I am still running a few rentals from my home so that keeps me a little busy and doing a few Pampered Chef Cooking Shows here and there but other than that I am experiencing something I haven't experienced in a long time. I have become a stay at home mom. And I can honestly say I am busier now than I have ever been!! This past week I was running the miles on my Sewing Machine trying to finish the last minute details on our 2009 Halloween Family Theme: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Kyle of course was Willy Wonka and the only Oompa Loompas I could find that wanted to participate were Weston, Savannah and Me. Katelin was Wonder Woman and Cody was "Scary Pop Up Face" (?)

3 comments:

AOlson said...

I had No idea that you weren't with Great Links anymore. You'll have to tell me the story when I see you next. I know what you mean about being busy. People think just because you are a "stay at home mom" that you have all the time in the world and you sit around all day long. SO NO TRUE!! I don;t think I have been home all week long! Today was suppoe to be my day home and I got roped into helping out at the school AGAIN today.

Your costumes and sewing skills are AWESOME!!

Cox Family News said...

I believe that everything happens for a reason and that you are where you need to be right now. You are so talented and such a good mom. I know something else will come along but for right now enjoy "not working". I'm jealous. I love you!
Love, Mom

ab5cgang said...

Welcome back. I enjoyed your post.