Saturday, August 15, 2009

Night of excrutiating pain uncovers family secret.


So yesterday morning I went to pick Savannah up and I heard a pop in my lower back that brought me to my knees. Once I got up enough strength I stretched it out and went along with the rest of my day. I had no other choice...I had 4 check ins. So by the time I got home I was in the worst pain of my life. I would compare it to labor pains in the lower back. So Kyle lovingly fixed dinner and took care of the kids while I laid on the living room floor kicking myself for not going to the Chiro earlier. Kyle made me a nice bed on the floor where I would be spending the night. The kids thought that was the greatest thing ever. So we all had a slumber party in the living room. About 10:30 I was awoken by a bunch of noise. Weston was up walking around in his sleep talking and mumbling. Then I noticed Katelin was singing at the top of her lungs in her sleep and 5 seconds later Savannah was crying. I leaned over to console her and realized she wasn't crying she was yelling in her sleep! Oh my heaven's it lasted all night! If Weston wasn't up walking around he was laying there yelling at Cody or roping a cow in his sleep. Katelin never stopped either! At one time I swear they were having conversations with eachother...in their sleep!! Needless to say I didn't get much sleep but I did get I very good laugh! Oh and I got into the Chiropractor early this morning and got a well deserved Crackin' and Poppin Session. I can walk now!

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious! Not that you hurt your back, but your kids walking, talking, and yelling in their sleep. Must be in the Cox genes because I know Austin and Cara sleep walk. I sometimes wonder if Cooper does some of the yelling and sleep walking too. Well, they say that laughter is the best medicine! Glad you are feeling better!

Mike and Shaurie Berlin said...

haha that is so funny!!!! Although I am suprised Cody didn't do anything since he was the one standing on the bed watching me sleep while you guys were here!

AOlson said...

I hear kein used to sleep walk, too. Never seen it myself, but I do know that he does talk in his sleep and I have had a few laughs over the yers;)

Cherise said...

Kay... That's funny!!! They must get it from Kyle. HE woke up one night kneeling on his bed, as if he were praying! When we lived in Utah when we were little, my mom found him in the morning sleeping in a hallway closet with the door shut.

Unknown said...

you guys are so funny! I hope your back is feeling better :)