Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloweenie 2010





Halloween was a success. After the dog ate my witch costume I had to make a mad dash to Walmart and fight the crowds for the last of the costumes. It was a halloween miracle! I found my Wilma costume but decided to find fabric to make Kyle's Fred Flinstone and Weston's Bam Bam costume. Luckily while I was in line with my costume and fabric esentials, Weston caught out of the corner of his eye a Fred Flinstone Costume lodged under a rack. It was a miracle! So we headed home and bribed Kyle into dressing up again this year, for some reason it didn't take much. I think he just assumes I will have a costume ready for him each year. It was fun! The kids got away like bandits with their mother loads of candy. Savannah was a blue butterfly, Cody was a street hockey player and Katelin was a green witch.
Things to come: Kyle and the kids signed up for the Moses Lake 2011 production of The Sound of Music. I am excited to see what parts they get. Kyle is now the 2nd counselor in the Young Mens Presdiency. Which means he is the Decon's Leader and the Scout Master. So we don't see him much anymore with Stake dances, youth conference and Scouting but are awaiting the many blessings that will come.