Wednesday, December 2, 2009



The hobby of collecting miniature Christmas Village houses has become one of the things I have enjoyed most about the holidays. This Christmas I wish to add to my collection are these adorbale winter wonder wonderland buildings called Santas House and the Santas Sweet shoppe. Aren't they cute? So far I have a whole village which consists of a church, a barn, train station and a couple of houses that Kyle has given me. I think I just mainly love setting this tiny village up and turning on the tiny lights and something magical comes to life. If you want to see some really cute stuff go to http://thechristmasshop.8m.com it's amazing what they have created!

1 comment:

ab5cgang said...

I was just telling Brent some day when we I would love to have a little village. Love them.