Monday, July 20, 2009

Savannah Turns Two!

I can not believe my baby turned Two on Friday! It seems like she was just born. Anyway, we had a small gathering of friends and family to celebrate the occasion. The theme was Strawberry shortcake. I picked this theme because I came across this amazing cake that I wanted to make her and it turned out so cute! It was Kyle's Dads birthday too and Shana lovingly volunteered to make him a cute cow cake you can kind of see in picture #4. I'm hoping Shana posts a better picture because it was sooo cute!

















4 comments:

Heidi said...

I am sooo impressed with your cake making. I have been wanting to take a cake decorating class, but just haven't. Happy birthday to your baby!

Jodie said...

Happy birthday Savannah! I can't believe that she is already 2. Your cake that you made is amazing! Very cute!!

Chad and Jaycie said...

Awesome cake Mishelle...you should be proud! I can't believe she's two either. Crazy crazy!!!

ab5cgang said...

Happy Birthday Savannah.