Monday, February 23, 2009

Mother Dearest


I am a very lucky person. When your day is grey and lonely who do you call? Of course your mommy! You always know she will answer the phone and listen to every poor sappy thing you have to say. I have a pretty great mom. Growing up in a house full of boys my mom and I developed a great connection. I am so thankful for that! I feel really bad for any of you that don't have the great blessing of having a relationship with your mom. I don't know what I'd do without her. Every time I've needed her she drops everything she's doing to listen and talk. She always has the great advice and comforting words I am in need of. So thanks Mom for always being there!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

You are very lucky to have such a wonderful mother! I am very jealous of you! When I see you and Shana and the realtionships that ya'll have with your moms it definitely makes me miss my mom more than words can describe.

Todd and Shana said...

Hey, our blogs match :) You do have a great mom! When I first saw that picture I thought you were going to say you were getting a tatoo! ;) Miss ya!

ab5cgang said...

You are very lucky. I think your mother is a great lady. I can only hope that I can have that with my own girls when they grow up.

Cox Family News said...

You made me cry today! A good cry. You are a wonderful daughter and you are a wonderful mom too. I know this stage in your life is hard with little kids but if you give your whole heart to your children they will grow up to be great adults and you will have so much fun. I owe everything I am to my wonderful mom.
Love, Mom